course will run for 22 months
- Chest X-Ray: acceptable finding- lungs should be clear & heart & great vessels should have normal appearance.
- Hearing: Audiometry result should be within acceptable range for an aircraft technician (between 20 – 30 Db).
- ENT Evaluation: should have no abnormality that impairs or poses concern/threat for an aircraft technician duty such as perforated tympanic membrane.
- High school passes in the field of natural science (Mathematics, Physics, English are mandatory) OR
- A minimum of College Diploma/certificate in Electrical/Mechanical /Aeronautical/
- Industrial engineering or any related field of study from a recognized College/ University.
- Minimum 18 years old at the time of application
- English Language (Proficiency: Level lll)
- A avid passion for engineering.
This course provides component maintenance training for almost all B737NG, B757, B767, B777, Q400 avionics & mechanical Components.
Watch this video to understand why for over six decades old, the academy has maintained its position as a world class Aviation Training Center.
The academy offers Basic, Recurrency and Type Training programs in line with international quality and procedural standards for the training of maintenance personnel as laid down in EASA Part-66.
The costs below, payable in installments, cover the entire training period of 22 months.
This fee includes full boarding (Tuition + Dormitory + Meals
+ Medical Fee+ Pocket Money)
Only includes Tuition + Meals +
When would you prefer to start your 22 month training as an Aviation Maintenance Technician? Let us know and we will be glad to help you.